2020/2021 STUDIO PAVAS DRESS CODE POLICIES
Art, Music, Drama, Dance and Fitness/Conditioning
1) For health and safety reasons it is important that all students, not just dancers, abide by the dress code rules of the studio. Please remember that under no circumstances are street shoes or boots (outdoor shoes) or socks to be worn in any of the dance, music, art and recording studios or the performance space. Please note it is important to wear clean clothes and shoes.
2) For the safety and health of all dancers, absolutely no jewelry, hoop earrings, necklaces, watches and bracelets are to be worn in dance classes. No jeans, booty shorts or bra tops.
3) All art, music and drama students are to wear plain shirts, pants and clean, non-marking indoor running shoes or dance shoes.
4) Dance Students – please see chart below for proper attire and footwear:
5) Male Students – T-shirts and long shorts or stretch pants
TOP: T-Shirts must be plain, unless wearing a Studio PAVAS T-shirt.
BOTTOM: No bare legs, tights must be worn under dance shorts. No jeans.
SHOES: Only shoes specified below are permitted in each class. Absolutely no stocking feet, socks, bare feet, gymnastic slippers, and bedroom slippers. Students will not be allowed in class without proper shoes.
BOYS DRESS CODE: In classes where the girls are required to wear a bodysuit, boys are required to wear a plain T-Shirt or Studio PAVAS T-Shirt, dance or sweat pants, and appropriate shoes as listed below.
ADULTS: Please speak to your teacher.